15 July 2009

Life....Hmmmm....

cont'd from title:
Wanna know my take on life??? Well here goes...
I HATE my life!!!!! (not every bit of it though) Why???....Why aren't you contented with the life you already have??? You might ask....Well....My life is FULL of constraints to which I AM hopelessly bound to....obviously....these GODDAMN constraints were & STILL are set upon me by my parents...*sigh* I'm not gonna elaborate on these "constraints" though (i've scratched that initial thought about doing so)
This situation of mine is further exacerbated by the fact that I'm so F**KING unlucky!!! Words alone can't possibly describe the bad luck I've endured through the last couple of weeks. But still....I persevered through the rough times while clinging on to the hope that the times ahead would be indefinitely brighter for me, and I certainly do hope that they will be so....

I wonder....when will things ever take a turn for the better???? When will I be delivered from this abyssmal dark void that I'm in???? When will dawn ever break, in this gloomy and bleak...dull & drab world of mine which is engulfed by an ever so stifling darkness???? When????
Hmmm.... I might be over-exaggerating but anyway....

0 comments:

Post a Comment