06 July 2009

****

Damnit! Lady Luck just hasn't been shining on me recently :(
I'm in dire need of a good luck charm to ward off this freakin' bad luck!!!
Here's what really transpired today that compelled me to make this post.
1st of all, I got reprimanded by a teacher, in school of course. I know what's going through your mind at this very moment, you're thinking "Who hasn't been given a piece of his/her teacher's mind". But, you see...I, got a minor lecture from my teacher for not being in my place (sitting in someone else's seat, an empty one) when she wanted to start teaching. Now, you're thinking: "Serves you right, you brought that upon yourself" but the thing is....I wasn't the only one who wasn't in his rightful place, there were a few others like me but no...the teacher just HAD to single me out for persecution, & mind you, persecution! God! I'm soooooo friggin pissed right now.....

Waitwaitwait! The Story ain't over yet...
Now...for the 2nd unlucky incident...
I stepped on some guy's freaking chewing gum at a bus stop after I got out of my car to dispose of some rubbish. This is the 2ND time this has happened in the SAME number of years! What have I done to deserve this bad luck??? It's undeniable that this just ISN'T my day... Darn it! I hate this unrelenting bad luck! I sooooo desperately need that good luck charm that I mentioned at the start of this post. Desperate times call for desperate measures, don't they??? Speaking of that, here's the vid for Underoath's song, "Desperate Times, Desperate Measures" Enjoy ;) *mocking/diabolical/maniacal laughter*



Edit: The inevitable 3rd unlucky incident came and went....on the same day that is.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment