15 May 2009

EXAMS!!!!!!

Darn it, the exams are just 6 days away but I'M STILL USING MY COMPUTER!!!!!!!
Damn you computer, why do you have to do this to me, I wanna study, but your charm is just too irresistable, @&%$ you....... Sigh.........

FOCUS, PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER, YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!,so...now....I'M OFF TO DO MY REVISION!!!!!!! WHEE!!!!!!!!!

P.S. : I really,really.............................hope that I won't fail my Mandarin paper this time.
Worst Case Scenario: If I do fail at it, AGAIN, it'd better not be another record-breaking failure. I really wish that history won't repeat itself. (FYI, i got a jaw-dropping, mind-whopping, record-setting/breaking TWENTY SIX/26/Veintiseis (pronounced as BANE-tee-sace [it's 26 in Spanish] marks for my 1st term Mandarin exam, nice..... :D) The failure was a blemish in my otherwise, decent, results slip. I DEFINITELY WON'T fail this time around, which means, I'll most probably resort to whatever means necessary in order not to fail, including CHEATING!!!!!!!!! *diabolical laughter* (It's not like i've never cheated before)

0 comments:

Post a Comment