22 June 2009

Bummed... :(

Title = Self explanatory
Cause = F**ked up results
Screwed??? = Yes... ENGLISH!!! Of all subjects why you ENGLISH!!!??? Screw it!!! Screw You!!!(Not directed at anyone in particular)
Overall = Average/decent results, in fact, mediocre's more suitable a term to describe my results, nothing to brag about ;D
Anything noteworthy??? = NO!!!! Well on second thought YES!!!! I failed my mandarin paper again!!! - For the second time in a row!!! (Never before, have I failed any paper, twice in a row that is)
Mood = Despondent, Suicidal ;D Quote (lyrics): "This is suicide season"
Conclusion = I'm a total screw-up. F**K THE WORLD!!!!! LOL

Listening To = Just When You Thought We Couldn't Get Any More Emo, We Go And Pull A Stunt Like This - Motionless In White (Yes I know, the title's OBSCENELY LONG)

0 comments:

Post a Comment